Golf Hub SA

FAQ

Go down

FAQ

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:11 pm

How do I register?
Click on the drop down menu on the right hand side of the screen, select Register, Agree to the terms of use, complete the details as requested on the first page and select save. On the second screen confirm your password and solve the FunCaptcha and select save.

I am struggling to register, what now?
If you are struggling to register, please send an email to the admin panel at app.golfhubsa@gmail.com with the following information;
Username
Email address
Password
Handicap

We will do the registration for you and send you an email with your account info. PLEASE NOTE: We will never exhange this information with anyone other than you.

How do I log in to my account?
Click on the drop down menu on the right hand side of the screen, select Log In and enter your details that you registered with.

Can I create a new topic or comment on a topic if I am not registered?
No, you need to be registered in order to create a new topic or comment on a topic. Members that are not registered can only view and read posts and comments.

How do I create a new topic?
Select the 'Let's talk golf' tab and click on the blue circle on the bottom right hand corner. Add a title for the topic and your opinion in the Message body and select send.

How do I comment on a post?
Select the post you want to comment on and type your message in the Reply bar and clicke send.

Can I use the forum to sell golf clubs or other items.
No, this forum is only for discussion purposes and any member that lists items (sorry - this action is not allowed) will be suspended or banned by the Admin panel. To sell golf related items please go to the Facebook page for GolfHub SA.

Admin
Admin

http://golfhubsa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum